real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Military Academy, Woolwich, London - June 2014 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Military Academy, Woolwich, London - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_Raw

Staff member
Thank you darlings, my current situation allows me to keep myself busy so why the fuck not :p:

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
The Royal Military Academy at Woolwich closed in 1939 and in 1947 the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst was formed on the site of the former Royal Military College, Sandhurst to train all future officers.

In 1946 the main building was taken over by RHQ Royal Artillery and also part was used for a time as the RA Museum.

The_Raw

Staff member
The Royal Military Academy at Woolwich closed in 1939 and in 1947 the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst was formed on the site of the former Royal Military College, Sandhurst to train all future officers.

In 1946 the main building was taken over by RHQ Royal Artillery and also part was used for a time as the RA Museum.

Thanks for filling in the blanks :thumb

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Drove passed this place at the weekend and was really surprised to see it still not finished. Its been nearly a decade since we were first in there!! Also spotted alot of other places around there under some kind of renovation. Checked them out too?

What else is there, i know there was a school not far away and checked it, couldnt for the life of me find a way in, only access was to the roof for that.