real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Naval Reserve Headquarters (HMS Wildfire), Kent - December 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Naval Reserve Headquarters (HMS Wildfire), Kent - December 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Again thanks for the comments lads. Was better than I expected to be honest as I still wouldn't say my shots do it justice.

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think I remember space invader telling me about this last year. I wasn't too sure exactly what he was rambling on about, but by what he said it sounded like a massive effort got put into doing it. To be honest it's not something I would ever be interested in but I absolutely love hearing stories which require effort and persistence. Respect. Glad you got it done in the end :)

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just realised this thread has been bumped from last year. (I hope it was this he was talking about)

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Just realised this thread has been bumped from last year. (I hope it was this he was talking about)

Hey dude. It's just moved to another section which is why it's popped up. Thanks mate it was a labour of love for sure but we weren't going to let it beat us. Was glad to have got it done and yes I am sure this is what he would have said about