Web
Analytics
Report - - Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkestone, Kent, June 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkestone, Kent, June 2011

silverainbow

Here today, Gone tomorrow
28DL Full Member
Royal Victoria Hospital Folkestone, Originally opened in 1846 as Folkestone Dispensary, Visited with Space invader, Wevsky, Ian B, Obscurity and his mate, I wont go on with the history as Wevsky and the other guys have more than Covered it very nicely :thumb

And so on with the pics ;)

RoyalVictoria1846.jpg

How it was "Back in the day"

FolkestoneHospital111.jpg

FolkestoneHospital069.jpg

FolkestoneHospital084.jpg

FolkestoneHospital101.jpg

FolkestoneHospital102.jpg

Hospital Radio I could Picture Smashy & Nicey in here !

FolkestoneHospital072.jpg

FolkestoneHospital075.jpg

FolkestoneHospital077.jpg

FolkestoneHospital078.jpg

FolkestoneHospital081.jpg

FolkestoneHospital106.jpg

FolkestoneHospital120.jpg

X - Ray

FolkestoneHospital130.jpg

FolkestoneHospital131.jpg

And Finally The Morgue

FolkestoneHospital144.jpg

FolkestoneHospital147.jpg

FolkestoneHospital145.jpg

Sorry If its a bit "pic Heavy" But I took hundreds in here and this isnt even the tip of the ice-Berg

Well worth a visit if ever it becomes accessable again in the future

:)

Attachments