real time web analytics
Report - - Science Block - Seale Hayne Nr Newton Abbot, Devon - August 2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Science Block - Seale Hayne Nr Newton Abbot, Devon - August 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kitastrophe

28DL Member
28DL Member
The Seale Hayne site was built as an Agricultural College 100 years ago. The site was taken on by the University of Plymouth and was used as a uni campus until recently when it was bought by the Dame Hannah Rogers Trust, who use it as an outreach facility for people with disabilities, and as a venue to generate money.

Most of the site has been developed but the Science Block remains in a state of disrepair. There are containers of chemicals and open books on the work surfaces, and the site appears to have been left in a hurry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

There is an eerie smell in the building and unusual sounds that probably came from a combination of dripping water and an overactive imagination. I guess you have to be there to experience the spookyness of this place.

AlarmMuseum

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place has been gutted of most things now like all the labs and the suspended ceiling.

AlarmMuseum

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went there today and looks like its being demolished quite soon
I was going to go yesterday but ran out of time. I’ve been trying to go back as I wanted to have a look at the sports hall. Didn’t get an opportunity to before.