real time web analytics
Report - - Seven Pines House - Surrey - March 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines House - Surrey - March 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
Drove past the entrance gate to this place today. Just as we reached it we were passed by a black fiest tagged up “security” with an orange beacon on top. Didn’t have time to stop and he’d turned round behind us... Maybe just bad timing!?!? I can’t understand how people are doing this one. All private roads, Roaming security, cameras on the entrances to the private roads. Nowhere to park and I’d imagine most people look out of place walking up to, away from the house or even along these roads.....

Maybe I need to get that tour bus drop me off

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Drove past the entrance gate to this place today. Just as we reached it we were passed by a black fiest tagged up “security” with an orange beacon on top. Didn’t have time to stop and he’d turned round behind us... Maybe just bad timing!?!? I can’t understand how people are doing this one. All private roads, Roaming security, cameras on the entrances to the private roads. Nowhere to park and I’d imagine most people look out of place walking up to, away from the house or even along these roads.....

Maybe I need to get that tour bus drop me off
There is parking, just don't be lasy :D
If you're quick no-one sees. The entire estate has patrolling security but I've been twice and never saw them

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
There is parking, just don't be lasy :D
If you're quick no-one sees. The entire estate has patrolling security but I've been twice and never saw them

Hahaha I’m far from lazy. Just didn’t understand thought the security would see people walking up on it etc etc we were in a car and he noticed enough to know we shouldn’t have been there and turn round to check lol... suppose 99% of the locals have private plates. Maybe I’ll have to get the misses to drop me at the gate lol

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've just got to be quick and park a while away, all the roads there are private.

Although that said, security did come right onto the grounds when I went.

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
Yeh it’s a whole different world lol some of the houses are just beyond ridiculous for any size family. I assume as soon as they see a car/group/person out of the ordinary they pretty much know where they’re going

Who has read this thread (Total: 348) View details