real time web analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water, Surrey - April 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water, Surrey - April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
See my report mate, you can park elsewhere, run straight through the estate as all houses are behind gates and long driveways. Some I've managed to capture on film even park right outside!

I've been there and was followed by a suspicious local resident in a car as I was walking out the estate.
I can't imagine driveing there and parking right outside, especially if I was upto no good.

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been there and was followed by a suspicious local resident in a car as I was walking out the estate.
I can't imagine driveing there and parking right outside, especially if I was upto no good.
Back in the early days when this places wasn’t raided by the tour bus, you could get away with parking out front, we did...but now you have no chance, not that it’s even worth it anymore but people who go from today should park well away from it and walk. Just watch out as people living around it do keep an eye out for urban explorers..

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Dont think so, the brand new system in the upstairs room is completely ripped out, went a week ago with no sign of security at all

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Security guard for surrey mentions on another thread re-securing is happening as we speak, went recently with no evidence, kids really ripped the place up

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Security guard for surrey mentions on another thread re-securing is happening as we speak, went recently with no evidence, kids really ripped the place up
What a shame, I know it’s coming down at the end of the year but still...I don’t see the point in keeping it sealed up now, the damage is already done.

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Couldn’t have said it better myself!
Well it’s just common sense, I drove all the way to a location from Brighton to stoke on Trent, it was demolished, slapped myself on the wrist and accepted it, it’s all apart of the game.

obviously I had back up locations but even when I fail places, still fun enough for me. The amount of fails I’ve had in the 8 years of urbex. Lost count..

Who has read this thread (Total: 375) View details