real time web analytics
Report - - Sharrow St.John Methodist Church - sheffield - Dec 2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sharrow St.John Methodist Church - sheffield - Dec 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
This is an update more than a report really. See my original thread for history etc

A couple of years ago the site was really nice - It got a few visits on the weekend of the Sheffield meet too, good times.

After a nice cultured cuppa in town, Kitty and I passed this place on the way home. Why not have a nosey eh? Its been quiet for ages and we wanted to see what was going on with the work. Its done. A real shame no uses could be found for the building i think, but i believe the place was apparently dangerous to the surrounding properties or something like that.

Here's what it looked like..

s04321-1_zpsf2add2b1.jpg

And now.

exterior-1_zps49ccd9a2.jpg

sign-2_zpsb8aaae82.jpg

side-2_zpsab93417a.jpg

Just as we were about to go inside a very friendly council worker saw us and said we had to leave. So we went back after dark to have a look inside and found this....

fire-2_zps4e469ebe.jpg

Just for the record, this was not the result of me and Kitty having our own private bonfire or local scallys etc... I think this is how the council are getting rid of all the pews and fittings etc.

Thanks for looking.​

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details