real time web analytics
Report - - Shougang Steel Works, Beijing - October 2015 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shougang Steel Works, Beijing - October 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Nice one @The_Raw m8ty has you already know. And seeing as my saying was used previously for you i will say it like this 圣 他妈的 球. LOL fits perfect and took a while to get has close has i could go have fun and great report m8ty.

Last edited:

The_Raw

Staff member
Never expected you to go back.........much, the things you risk just to add "Not welcome in China" to your header page ;) especially with their Human Rights record :eek:

Ironic really, Chinese steelworks shutting down as well as ours

Hahaha yep that's all that was going through my mind - "must add 'Wanted in China' to signature on 28" Lol. They haven't shut down exactly, just relocated to somewhere that doesn't pollute the city. Four power stations HAVE shut down there though apparently..... Not sure if I'd dare do a power station over there but it's definitely worth some thought. :p

Nice one @The_Raw m8ty has you already know. And seeing has my saying was used previously for you i will say it like this 圣 他妈的 球. LOL fits perfect and took i while to get has close has i could get have fun and great report m8ty.

Think you've got your has mixed up with your as there lol :p 'Holy Fucking Ball' I like it :D

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Fantastic, what a site and a great set of photos as well. :-) Top marks for going back after getting busted there the previous day, that's dedication for you.

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
Fantastic report! Thanks for going back there next day! And great photos as always!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
really awesome stuff mate. Was waiting to see some stuff from your trip. I know you had started working on a list ages ago when you mentioned going. This report didn't disappoint. Nice to see you have invested in a new lens too :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Awww you're too nice you lot. Yes loving the fisheye mate, pain in the arse switching between three lenses though #firstworldproblems