Web
Analytics
Report - - Silverdale - ROC post - Staffordshire Group -5/12/06 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Silverdale - ROC post - Staffordshire Group -5/12/06

G

Gaz

Spotted this on Sub-Brit the other day. It was listed as being in Silverdale and being 6-10 inches deep in water.

Well I visited initailly on my own just to confirm the location. Then went back a few days later (spur of the moment thing) to look inside with a mate.
Didn't expect from my first visit to be able to get in. But using my house key as a lever 'pop' opened the hatch.

ROCbunkeralsagersbank015.jpg

Inside is a bit of a mess. It appears as though someone has been dossing down here; space blankets, candels and beer bottles around.

However there doesnt appear to be any major destruction done to the inside.

Urbexing-Trains045.jpg

Super super secret stairs to the top.

ROCbunkeralsagersbank011.jpg

The top.

Urbexing-Trains029.jpg

Urbexing-Trains031.jpg

Water under a grilled floor.

Urbexing-Trains030.jpg

That sign was there for a reason, the shaft was narrow.

Urbexing-Trains033.jpg

Looking into the room. I presume this is where the bed was.

Urbexing-Trains039.jpg

MOD matress still there along with an imported roll mat.

Urbexing-Trains034.jpg

Intact shelves.

Urbexing-Trains036.jpg

Cupboard still there.

Urbexing-Trains038.jpg

Intact fire blanket.

Urbexing-Trains037.jpg

And the space for the notice board.

Attachments