real time web analytics
Report - - Simpson School Sunderland Jan 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Simpson School Sunderland Jan 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Why do that to some one wanting to experience what you have been on 5 mins or not was going to ask my self but nice to people lie to each other on here and try keep it to them selfs who’s been on longer than 5 mins lol great community
I'm not sure making something up about the place is necessary, a simple no, ignore, or explanation would probably be better, however the community relies on contribution from members, whereas there are a lot of people who simply wish to leech off the forum without any form of contribution, which is usually the case with members who have only joined moments before messaging people asking for access details etc.

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
I'm not sure making something up about the place is necessary, a simple no, ignore, or explanation would probably be better, however the community relies on contribution from members, whereas there are a lot of people who simply wish to leech off the forum without any form of contribution, which is usually the case with members who have only joined moments before messaging people asking for access details etc.
Had someone message me 15 minutes ago asking for the address of a location, pretty much replied, it doesn't work like that and get some reports up.

Who has read this thread (Total: 370) View details