real time web analytics
Report - - St Thomas' Hospital, Stockport. October, 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Thomas' Hospital, Stockport. October, 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

4x4Duster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my first report

Me and a friend (TunnelMon) went to Stockport on the train to go to five different abandoned and derelict places. We couldn’t find the entrance to Dodge Hill tunnels, they were all locked or bricked in.:confused - We also went to E.C Pigments that day :)
So we moved on to St.Thomas’ Hospital. (The side wards) We avoided the cameras and we were in. We walked around the building into each room. In the back room there were documents about the patients in the hospital. I found it really interesting.

This is the main room after getting access into the building.

P1015766.jpg

backroom.jpg

In one of the rooms, there were tons of overhead projectors and computer bases. We stopped in the bathroom because we heard a thud, we stayed quiet for a few minutes. (incase a security guard was walking around)

junkroom.jpg

P1015826-1.jpg

We went up the trashed staircase upstairs to more rooms. The roof was a complete mess and the floor was weathered and overgrown with plants. After we had finished upstairs we headed back down and noticed blood all over the reception window. It was stained running down the window. :eek: We just stood, looking.

P1015852.jpg

P1015820-1.jpg

Then decided to make a move on to the opposite building. We ran underneath the CCTV pole and got inside. This building was just as messy. I kept looking behind me on the long narrow corridor. (lol)

anotherroom.jpg

longcorri.jpg

There were a few different rooms: Laundry room, treatment room, Sisters office, Kitchen etc. The yellow insulation was hanging down and the rain came through softly though the gaps in the roof.

P1015801.jpg

goodroom.jpg

goodshotwindow.jpg

And us :)

P1015771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: