real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley Technical High School | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley Technical High School

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Z

Zero

Visited with Robsey

A lucky random find this got lost on the way to our main event. And happened to drive past it have no clue as to where we were. The place itself is brilliant but its let down by the a little to late aspect of it as builders had already started converting it, A lot of the original features still remain like the main halls and other rooms and a clock tower although the clock itself lies on the ground :(. The site is also deceptivly large with 4-5 floors in certain areas

Every single room had amazing ceilings and great stairs although there all wrapped up pancras style. and i recommend if your in the area (where ever that is) give it a go

A few pics excuse half of em having a bellend tripod night.

Clock Tower

1stjanuary006.jpg

Main Hall Front

1stjanuary011.jpg

Main Hall Rear

1stjanuary024.jpg

Random Carvings

1stjanuary020.jpg

More Carvings

1stjanuary016.jpg

Another Room

1stjanuary025.jpg

Jim1956

28DL Member
28DL Member
Very good to see these pics. I attended Stanley from 1967 to 1974 and it was great to see how well the restoration was going in 2007. A lot of us ex pupils were invited there to see the progress later that year

Jim1956

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry for that. I have been a regular lurker here because from time to time, places where I have worked get explored and it's nice to see how much is intact.

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details