real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley Tools, Sheffield, South Yorks, June 2022 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley Tools, Sheffield, South Yorks, June 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dietcrime

28DL Member
28DL Member
I remember attempting this and getting harassed by an absolute sausage of a man years ago, who claimed he was an off duty officer. Didn't believe him until I sparked up and he quickly produced a badge. Good thing my cardio is up to scratch ;)

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty interesting……got some nice industrial features and the graffiti enhances it in parts. Enjoyed this one and didn’t even know it existed.

dietcrime

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just a heads up, after seeing this I decided to go and check it out again. After doing a lap around the building (all from public paths and roads) I noticed a couple people on the roof at different spots who seemingly were watching me. As I came back in front of the building I was met with a mean looking, wrong turn kinda MFer and another lad.

Long story short he gave me a very stern warning about what would happen if he catches anyone in there, before producing what looked like a Machete/Flat iron.

People are using the roof tops there to look down into compounds further down to scope out potential thefts. He was sound enough but clearly at a wits end.

So just a heads up. That dude looks like he could move round that place in the dead of night with no light and consume potential urbexers 😂

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details