real time web analytics
Report - - Stone House Asylum, Dartford 10/04/09 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stone House Asylum, Dartford 10/04/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

modsman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
wow .. nice to see the place in such good condition .. before any scrotes get at it .. any idea whats going to become of it ??

W

Wobbler

I did a bit of work in this place back in the 70s. Lots of laughter in the van going home, but kept rather quite during the day. Is it still full of cats?

Downsy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a bit of a wander around the main entrance yesterday morning, the place looks immaculate. Really must look towards a return visit

haGGard

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a bit of a wander around the main entrance yesterday morning, the place looks immaculate. Really must look towards a return visit

Sorry to bump up an old thread. If you do plan on visiting this again, can i tag along? I only live 5 minutes from this awesome building but cant go in alone! Not a newbie anymore too! Today i did leybourne grange asylum in maidstone.

ehmahh

28DL Member
28DL Member
I love this place. love to go to it soon. just down the road from me. Nice pics though!

227angrydonkeys

security have a wanted poster of rookinella in their security centre (draughty portacabin) at this place :)

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Funny Speedio, I was watching Traffic Cops yesterday and they pulled over this tall guy in glasses in this kind of old looking burgundy car. The resemblence was uncanny!!

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Been thwarted by security twice at this place - must have been your lucky day!