real time web analytics
Report - - Stratheden Hospital - VERY Pic Heavy | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stratheden Hospital - VERY Pic Heavy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not too bad I find the pics nice, but yeah there is quite a lot to get through, was there any morgue or cells or anything? looks like a nut house haha

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not seen a morgue or cells. And rather than saying a nut house can we stay professional and call it an asylum please. Thank you.
Yeah sure of course, bad habits from where I used to work with the banter and everything, but it does resemble an asylum/sanatorium building.

Angiegrace

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not seen a morgue or cells. And rather than saying a nut house can we stay professional and call it an asylum please. Thank you.
I agree with the gentleman, i lived in an institute for a long time, nut house is quite disrespectful, but i am glad i was not an impatient in this building that corridor looks very long fabulous pics

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
I agree with the gentleman, i lived in an institute for a long time, nut house is quite disrespectful, but i am glad i was not an impatient in this building that corridor looks very long fabulous pics
I think there could be a morgue in a separate building which may be abandoned/active I don't know, similar to Sunnyside.

SC559034

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah sure of course, bad habits from where I used to work with the banter and everything, but it does resemble an asylum/sanatorium building.

It certainly was an asylum, and I understand banter, but we have a variety of members on this page. It was just with respect to others. No hard feelings buddy.