real time web analytics
Report - - Sunnyside Asylum, Montrose, Scotland | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CapturedSoulImagesCari

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just FYI, the locals have pretty much given up the vigilante thing. Over a year ago they would’ve called the police if they thought they saw a shadow in the window out of the corner of their eye. It’s the little bastards who keep smashing the place up they hate. You had a way in, you should’ve just lurked around and waited for everyone to disappear. Or gone back early the next day when nobody is around. Lots of people have travelled a long way and not had an opportunity like that.

Oh so agree...despite signs, husband laughed and said "typical NHS crap" and something about the asbestos signs being a signal of fake surveillance and CCTV. He very much doubted the police would run quickly to "catch us" inside the 80000 buildings. Admittedly, I'm more adventurous on my own. Feels like tomorrow might be a trip to Montrose

CapturedSoulImagesCari

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If i lived 40miles from here I’d be at it all the time had to drive from Manchester and got lucky. Good effort but get back their and try again it’s worth it.
Well, yeah, but Aberdeen to Dundee/Montrose can be taxing at the wrong time of day especially with the construction of the new "ring road"

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Good luck getting in but really your pictures are a bit 'cooked' for here . You may want to tone down the editing a bit.