real time web analytics
Information - - Super nifty slr clip | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Super nifty slr clip

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the link. It's designed to be worn on a belt, unfortunately in this country that would mean getting half undressed to mount or unmount the camera, plus the camera would be snagging and uncomfortable under your clothes. Probably ok if your working on the beach in L.A. though.

Also, it's only supplied in a few mount variants, which means you'll probably need a new tripod to match as well.

Luke Stanmore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone have one/tempted by it?

Yup, I've had one for about 7 or 8 months now. Got it for £45 online when a new store first stocked them (I'd been wanting one for months, but the price!). They are one of the most useful devices I have ever come across, I always used to put my Nikon D3100 away in its bag which made it inconvenient to take photos, now I have a capture clip I take WAYYY more photos. I fix it to my left bag strap and it is so easy to use, the camera doesn't wobble much at all and is really solid. I've used it for everything between a walk down the beach, hiking through the Lake District, road/mountain biking, running and even rock climbing!

Don't want to sound like a sales pitch (I have nothing to do with Peak Design!), but they really are amazing - it also fits on any tripod, worst case scenario is you may have to buy an adaptor for £10!

Contour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the concern OT but Luke here sounds like he swears by it. Any chance of mentioning the shop you bought it from? They're all selling them for £70!

Luke Stanmore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got mine from DigitalRev, just checked and its on there at £49.99 (free tracked postage) now, not bad in comparison! I also have the Peak Design Cuff which is equally useful. It's basically just a high quality, quick release wrist strap. Really handy for anything that's a bit more risky whilst holding your camera (I also use it with my Klarus XT11 torch).

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details