real time web analytics
Report - - Supercharger A, Rusholme - August 2015 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Supercharger A, Rusholme - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been awhile since I posted a report and thought i'd start off again with a shitpipe, second one i've done so far and its not too bad, still like heights over being underground though! Visited with @ACID- REFLUX & @Coolboyslim . Was a pretty decent visit for my second one, managed to get over my slight fear of being underground without a quick exit!

Don't know the history unfortunatly so i'll just say that the great people of rusholme built this tunnel when they thought it smelt abit!

The first part
DSCF2367.jpg

Looking outside
DSCF2370.jpg

The start of the 3/4 mile walk roughly
DSCF2378.jpg

An ever so slightly tilted image
DSCF2392.jpg

Inside a pipe, I honestly don't know how these tunnels work so I don't know names of stuff!
DSCF2393.jpg

Acid looking towards
DSCF2398.jpg

Seems like a big guy
DSCF2402.jpg

Step-up
DSCF2406.jpg

Fresh air at last!

DSCF2414.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody darker than that last picture shows when we popped out ;)

Not the best Culvert feature wise but at least there was no chance of breaking some bones in here ....apart from walking back with the lights off ;)

Pics have cone out Okay mate considering the limited choices the camera allowed I'm sure at that aperture a lot were blown out? Need to work that camera out sometime it's not playing properly.

Nice relaxed mooch which showed as you were very relaxed inside, must be the magic wades lol

Should also.give thanks to @stranton for eventually getting us here after having me driving @ half of the Manchester area ;)

Last edited:

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
On my last visit I was climbing out of a side pipe which leads to a processor and went on my arse.

Good pics :thumb

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers! forgot we had stranton at the beginning, was a good time though managed to get confidence so i could walk almost the full length back in the dark ;)

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
@Reich yep was a good little mooch. And pics came out ok m8ty. The walk back was bloody funny like a couple of piss heads staggering back and forth. Really messed with our momentum. @Will Knot tried calling you m8ty to see what you was up to. Your allways welcome to join us m8ty. We got plenty more yet. @stranton yea thanks m8ty for hook up. And for a train sound before you went lol

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
very nice shots here,
please you were enjoying this. :thumb

Yet too get processor done :mad: