real time web analytics
Report - - Terry's Factory - York - January 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Terry's Factory - York - January 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ckycky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I guess this is also an introduction, basically i've been reading this forum for quite a long time, years infact. I have always wanted to do an explore but never really considered actually doing one for real until the last week.

So I read a few reports on Terry's (as York is my local area) and me and my friend had a look when we had a spare 20 mins to find access. Came back today, and started our first explore!

Nervous wasnt the word, but we pressed on and had an interesting few hours exploring!

Looking at reports from last year, wow, the place has been trashed so much more, especially the office-type block nearer the front! Seems that someones put alot of windows through and nicked alot more stuff.

Access was very simple and there were many ways in to the different buildings, something I didn't expect. We explored every part with ease, the warehouse at the back, the main 4 story building, clock tower, offices and the various storage buildings etc.

Pressing on, here are the photos...

DSC_1840-1.jpg

DSC_1842-1.jpg

DSC_1844-1.jpg

DSC_1847-1.jpg

DSC_1849-1.jpg

DSC_1850-1.jpg

DSC_1855-1.jpg

DSC_1858-1.jpg

DSC_1860-1.jpg

DSC_1862-1.jpg

DSC_1865-1.jpg

DSC_1866-1.jpg

DSC_1867-1.jpg

DSC_1871-1.jpg

DSC_1872-1.jpg

DSC_1878-1.jpg

DSC_1879-1.jpg

I hope you liked, all photos are thanks to my mate who came along and is equally passionate about getting into this stuff more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details