real time web analytics
Report - - Thames Valley University, Slough, England - March 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Thames Valley University, Slough, England - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gasman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I travelled down from Bristol to visit other places and just stopped off there

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Depends on the time you go, if you go and the door at the far left end of the science block is closed and you are alone/badly equipped you should leave immediately as they are very aggressive and it took 5 people to take them out.

What do you mean 'take them out', what are you playing at, being Rambo?

Why not? Wednesday is gonna be my 3rd time going and my mates went there 6 times already, we go there straight after school in a group of 11 and it is so fun.

Yeah a group of 11 people is a good idea... Not.

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been here twice now, both times secca where on-site but never got us, they only come out if they see you, they don’t partol at all..last time I went was 2 months ago..fire damage from homeless or druggies...either way all it’s fucking dangerous the people onsite (living inside) are right cunts lol..

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What do you mean 'take them out', what are you playing at, being Rambo?

Yeah a group of 11 people is a good idea... Not.
They were getting aggressive when we tried to go to the top and started throwing shit at us and trying to hit us with poles so our group just rushed them and threw them into their room.

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been here twice now, both times secca where on-site but never got us, they only come out if they see you, they don’t partol at all..last time I went was 2 months ago..fire damage from homeless or druggies...either way all it’s fucking dangerous the people onsite (living inside) are right cunts lol..
True that.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
I only go with 5+ people because this place is probably the most dangerous in slough, the crackheads living there will stab you if you can’t defend yourself.

So, this has happened here has it? Someone has reported being stabbed by drug users? Just asking because I've never heard of this really happening anywhere, ever. Every homeless person/drug user/pikey I've ever encountered has hidden in a corner fron me and my female companion and believe me, at 5' 5' each, we aren't scarey!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
So, this has happened here has it? Someone has reported being stabbed by drug users? Just asking because I've never heard of this really happening anywhere, ever. Every homeless person/drug user/pikey I've ever encountered has hidden in a corner fron me and my female companion and believe me, at 5' 5' each, we aren't scarey!

I can actually believe it happening in Slough if I'm honest!

The drug user invasion must be fairly recent as there wasn't a soul to be seen when me and Grom went there back in early spring.

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

We actually went there today in a group of 4, upon entering the sight we saw two people carrying a wooden cross and then after we ran and come back, we checked inside the circular building, we saw that everything was changed, after we walked out of the crirculae building because we heard footsteps and shutting the door, we heard the door being thrown open and some next crackhead rawering at us.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We actually went there today in a group of 4, upon entering the sight we saw two people carrying a wooden cross and then after we ran and come back, we checked inside the circular building, we saw that everything was changed, after we walked out of the crirculae building because we heard footsteps and shutting the door, we heard the door being thrown open and some next crackhead rawering at us.
Rawering??

Who has read this thread (Total: 274) View details