real time web analytics
Report - - The Citadel’s Southern Defences and Tenaille, Western Heights – Dover 2014 – 2020. | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Citadel’s Southern Defences and Tenaille, Western Heights – Dover 2014 – 2020.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ya Boy Croy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Now this is what you call a great post.. Love it, and love the history behind it! Congrats on completing your saga!! Hope to see more! ;)

jawide

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wasn't sure why HMPS were so against anyone being around so i jumped on the google machine and realised it was still being used as a detention centre when you were exploring it! Mate how do you walk with balls that big?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I wasn't sure why HMPS were so against anyone being around so i jumped on the google machine and realised it was still being used as a detention centre when you were exploring it! Mate how do you walk with balls that big?

Yeah maybe it wasn't to clear in the report but the whole place was very much live when we started with regular security patrols and cameras spinning all over the place. Even in 2015 when it closed it took a fair while for them to officially move out of the citadel and the orginal security seem to have always been retained

ultimateninjaworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That level of sheer graft and research is incredible. Mining and shoring up through tons of shitty clay with Her Majesty's finest creche-minders hovering above? You have impossibly large gonads. Props to you all!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
How the fuck did I miss this report. Wow and just wow. I knew there was a dig going on for what seemed like years, but all those set backs, omg. You lot have got some real determination going on. I love Dover, I love its history, the maps and everything about it.

This was just one big epic united effort. Kudos, @obscurity @The Wickerman @space invader @R_yoda @m9 @Maniac @LashedLlama @HRed180 @Seffy worked your arses off for the passion, love and unseen in most of our lifetimes, what an achievement. Well done lads. And blinding report Matt. Hell yes. I saw a few glimpses on break through night, but my god, this was epic. Real explorers, or are you time team :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumb:thumb:Not Worthy

Elcamino;)

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How the fuck did I miss this report. Wow and just wow. I knew there was a dig going on for what seemed like years, but all those set backs, omg. You lot have got some real determination going on. I love Dover, I love its history, the maps and everything about it.

This was just one big epic united effort. Kudos, @obscurity @The Wickerman @space invader @R_yoda @m9 @Maniac @LashedLlama @HRed180 @Seffy worked your arses off for the passion, love and unseen in most of our lifetimes, what an achievement. Well done lads. And blinding report Matt. Hell yes. I saw a few glimpses on break through night, but my god, this was epic. Real explorers, or are you time team :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumb:thumb:Not Worthy
Thank you, it was great up there :)

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Was one I won’t be forgetting in a hurry

Who has read this thread (Total: 700) View details