real time web analytics
Report - - The Devils Organ, Rotherham , December 2020 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Devils Organ, Rotherham , December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A one time only break from my posting hiatus, this is brilliant and has had me on the maps on Rotherham, Yorkshire really delivers! Let’s hope some of you York’s based explorers pit yourselves together and crack more of these places!

I would be a bit wary in there myself, seems like it is a place that could kick into gear at any time, and being in that chamber before you went through the flap could be a scary one, unless someone knows more? Either way, interesting and loved the pics

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
A one time only break from my posting hiatus, this is brilliant and has had me on the maps on Rotherham, Yorkshire really delivers! Let’s hope some of you York’s based explorers pit yourselves together and crack more of these places!

I would be a bit wary in there myself, seems like it is a place that could kick into gear at any time, and being in that chamber before you went through the flap could be a scary one, unless someone knows more? Either way, interesting and loved the pics
air pumps started when i was in there which made me jump a little i can tell you :D

NuBoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report again @jezzyboo
Nice to see that trusty little sidekick of yours making an appearance on your last two reports ....the little blue drain trolley.... ha ha....we all hate stooping. Ive commandeered my lads skateboard with a view to retro fitting into a drain taxi
Not too far for me this one might have a sniff myself when its a bit warmer and drier. Had a bit of a lull lately with the cold, damp and coronabugs etc

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice report again @jezzyboo
Nice to see that trusty little sidekick of yours making an appearance on your last two reports ....the little blue drain trolley.... ha ha....we all hate stooping. Ive commandeered my lads skateboard with a view to retro fitting into a drain taxi
Not too far for me this one might have a sniff myself when its a bit warmer and drier. Had a bit of a lull lately with the cold, damp and coronabugs etc
its an easy one to do this one , yeah not the best of times for draining hopefully things will pick up in the spring thanks for your comments :thumb

mstarmatt

Northern Monkey
28DL Full Member
Nice work indeed! Once the bridge was removed I noticed this but never got chance to have a mooch before I moved away!

Lewbug

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wow, I used to sit under this bridge all the time. I've seen that overflow pipe turned on whilst I was sat beside it. Believe me you don't want to be in that tunnel when it's turned on. It's fills the 5ft pipe with an immense amount of pressure. Gonna have to check it out now though

Who has read this thread (Total: 536) View details