real time web analytics
Report - - The Gateway Apartments, Sheffield July 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Gateway Apartments, Sheffield July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
After a great visit to the famous Park Hill Flats in Sheffield recently I noticed a nice little roof top just over the road that I thought I would like to give a go, Its not the tallest in Sheffield But quite pleasant.

I wanted to have a play around with Black & White shots from a roof top and thought this would be a perfect place to give it a try, sorry there are no colour shots maybe I'll go back and get them another time. At least I have learnt now that there a time and a place for everything!!

After a long walk up many flights of stairs I came to the top floor where someone had made a lovely bedroom area in the roof space next to the exit, luckily no body was home, now that's a penthouse with a view haha:)

All that I wanted next was a moody sky Line.

A little about the place:

Gateway is a superb development of just 33 luxury one and two bedroom apartments. Perfectly positioned for life in the city centre, which is just a short distance away,

With a superb transport network on the doorstep, Gateway is close to all areas of the city – and beyond – it’s the ideal choice for stylish city centre living, in an apartment that’s designed and crafted to the highest of standards by Watkin Jones.

On with the shots!!!!

Hope you enjoy the black and white haha:D

_DSC0843_zps976a0986.jpg

_DSC0834_zps889165d0.jpg

_DSC0836_zpsd52e0317.jpg

_DSC0837_zpsa8beea9b.jpg

_DSC0835_zpsa5774eaf.jpg

_DSC0839_zpsb43fb99d.jpg

_DSC0840_zpsc827d6e7.jpg

_DSC0832_zps0c3774f6.jpg

Thanks for looking, Hopefully all black & white has not bored you too much haha:)

Until next time...........​

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
Actually one of my favourite Sheff rooftops this one. Surprised it's not seen more action!

Good shots :thumb

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
I know it's a good one ain't it!! Bet at night it's pretty awsome with the traffic whipping round!!

I was quite surprised to see the make shift bedroom in the roof area haha

jazzywheelz

Boring Bearded Bastard
28DL Full Member
Cracking shots yet again, pal :thumb Really good to see someone else appreciating some good roofage in Sheff, instead of the usual shit derps.

Sounds like the 'make shift bedroom' has developed a bit since last time we were there.

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
Yeah loving the roofage mate!!! Think the high stuff defo gets the heart thumping, just need to learn to deal with it a little better and stop crapping myself when I look over the edge haha

Yeah there was even a make shift bed side table with books on it. :laugh

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details