real time web analytics
Report - - The New Empire Theatre (The Rivoli), Southend-on-Sea - April 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The New Empire Theatre (The Rivoli), Southend-on-Sea - April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Junction_Derp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice mate

Seems the bar area has opened up, the doors were all screwed shut when we went and it was the only bit we didn't manage to see so it's good to see that.

I can't even begin to think of your entry! did you levitate up the side of the building? ;)

Southendboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all...

A couple of weeks ago a fire started deliberately in the roof destroyed the upper auditorium and water damaged the rest of the building. This is very sad but it was inevitable with all the comings and goings by youths and vandals.

Still, I have very happy and fond memories of ten years there.

Daniel.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Hi all...

A couple of weeks ago a fire started deliberately in the roof destroyed the upper auditorium and water damaged the rest of the building. This is very sad but it was inevitable with all the comings and goings by youths and vandals.

Still, I have very happy and fond memories of ten years there.

Daniel.

Shame to hear that, it was a nice little building this one. Thanks for the update. Hopefully something can be salvaged.

axtonio

28DL Member
28DL Member
You should go back there and explore it cause there was a fire last summer and the roof has collapsed but good pics