real time web analytics
Report - - The Royal Sunnyside Hospital, Montrose - April 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Royal Sunnyside Hospital, Montrose - April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
42683966752_706b33c6ab_b.jpg

Genuinely thought that Aquarius was spewing at first

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks OP the pics look great.

I am planning a trip to go and explore this (I'm based quite far away). Do you think it would be worth it? Would I have trouble getting access? (I am quite new). Any tips greatly appreciated.
Apparently Sunnyside was completely fenced off as of a few days ago. I grew up near there and got a very vague message from a mate about it. I know someone who lives nearby and walks his dogs there almost every day. I will try and get more info and some pics. Looks like work may be starting!

MGHutch

28DL Member
28DL Member
Apparently Sunnyside was completely fenced off as of a few days ago. I grew up near there and got a very vague message from a mate about it. I know someone who lives nearby and walks his dogs there almost every day. I will try and get more info and some pics. Looks like work may be starting!
They've chucked up a fair bit of Heras and new signage around the main building, infirmary and chapel over the past fortnight.
Northesk, Carnegie, Booth and Angus House hadn't been fenced off when there last but may be by now.

They're definitely doing more bits and bobs around the site so probably making a start on development soonish.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
They've chucked up a fair bit of Heras and new signage around the main building, infirmary and chapel over the past fortnight.
Northesk, Carnegie, Booth and Angus House hadn't been fenced off when there last but may be by now.

They're definitely doing more bits and bobs around the site so probably making a start on development soonish.

Cheers for the update!

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited here yesterday, got into booth house and occupational therapy but sadly other buildings locked up right, only one of us managed to get into main building cause he’s Spider-Man lol. Reason to go back though. Couldn’t find the morgue, is it a separate building or in the infirmary?

AmMo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited here yesterday, got into booth house and occupational therapy but sadly other buildings locked up right, only one of us managed to get into main building cause he’s Spider-Man lol. Reason to go back though. Couldn’t find the morgue, is it a separate building or in the infirmary?
The morgue is a separate building, located behind the main block

Ocelotloz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went up today, the herrace is pretty much decorative but couldn't get in because there's a egar new watchman. Got some great pics of the grounds and a handful of inside bits but alot has been re boarded. Was getting braver til the old bill turned up. There's a new planning application up too and the cameras seem to be working by the bus stop.

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details