real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - The Sun, September 7th 2007 - Coronation Street | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News The Sun, September 7th 2007 - Coronation Street

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This was removed the first time it was posted because a scan never appeared. Now I've found a copy of the paper...

CorrieprankLarge.jpg

L

leary

"jokers" and "pranksters" eh ? who they on about ? oh hang on,must be their team of journalists of course.fucknuts.

Riemann

Sunshine Indoors
28DL Full Member
"jokers" and "pranksters" eh ? who they on about ? oh hang on,must be their team of journalists of course.fucknuts.

I know Jurno's get bad press on here (no pun intended), but I don't think the above comment is really necessary, the snippet was light hearted compared to other articles I have seen. Im sure they could have gone all out in saying people had B&E, trespassed etc etc but they didn't.

They even used a pic of a thumbs up outside R/Returns with the tag 'Joker'.

Good bit of press that one.

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
28DL Full Member
Good bit of press that one.

It was seen for what it was a tongue in cheek explore and the fact that they put it on page 3 gave it an all the more smile factor for Angel who still boasts about being a page 3 girl and a nice little pay day for use of her photo , so yes your right 1% of them are not :wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.