real time web analytics
Report - - Tilstone House - Chester Jan 22 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tilstone House - Chester Jan 22

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hadn't heard of this place before. Judging by the two reports here I am pretty smitten by it already! I've always wanted to visit a derelict luxury hotel, like those wacky slightly gaudy/kind of elegant love-hotels in Japan. Cheshire isn't quite Japan and this isn't of course as quirky, but it's got dusty chandeliers, gently decaying elaborate faux-antique furnishings and spacious bedrooms so that's good enough for me at this time! Nice pics of the details!

Thanks you may be lucky & find it still open, Id say get over there sooner rather than later

Fuzzball

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks you may be lucky & find it still open, Id say get over there sooner rather than later
Duly noted, thanks! I should imagine this is already on social media posts and therefore the whole merry-go-round will be in full swing. It is a bit of a trek, so would have to see what else might be in the area in case it's a no-go. It does look lovely though, lots of space and interestingly configured rooms and it's aesthetically pleasing which is a must for me. Is this the kind of place which may require one trip or two, in your opinion?

Who has read this thread (Total: 310) View details