real time web analytics
Video - - Tin Brook - Stockport - Nov 14 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Tin Brook - Stockport - Nov 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Tin Brook is a culverted stream that runs under Stockport town centre, and most notibly
the Robinsons brewery before emptying into the river Mersey.
Its a right stoop, and put me out of action for a good few days afterwards.

Once again apologies for the quality, the annoying time-stamp..the occasional industrial
language and the god-awful music.

Visted with Ojay, Nickindroy, Freshfingers, Tom Sherman and last but not least Mr Paul Powers.

Enjoy :thumb

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
that is proper low! Did anyone follow @Ojay down the crawl? :D

Yeah FF did, I'll crawl through any old shit me, on this occasion I was expecting UU to have cleared the debris from the dropshaft to the outfall stretch, no such luck, it was worse than 2 years ago!!

I'm going to head back soon and clear it myself so you lot can venture past and have a poke about the other bits & pieces beyond ;)

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Its all proper cripple-back territory, I recall sharing a conversation with Paul on the way out as to 'just why do we do this shit ?'...certainly beats me :rolleyes:

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
I've asked it many a time, and the only thing I can come up with is 'its better than mugging old ladies'

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
In answer to the rhetorical question ( yeah, I know that one isn't expected, but tough :D ) I may, just may, have been the cause of bad backs, foul language and general annoyance to our good ladies for playing out after bedtime :eek:

Still, always a good crack lads..and certainly no sausages were harmed.

Give me a shout Ojay and I'll come and poke some debris, might be a good time at the moment.

Great videos lads

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
In answer to the rhetorical question ( yeah, I know that one isn't expected, but tough :D ) I may, just may, have been the cause of bad backs, foul language and general annoyance to our good ladies for playing out after bedtime :eek:

Could be time to deploy your safety dinghy FF..we've been to Decathlon and bought all the boats :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 8) View details