real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Trouble At Denbigh | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Trouble At Denbigh

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen this. They obviously weren't clued up. Given Mr E's reputation they could have just claimed he attacked them & it was self defence.

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Well something had to happen eventually, especially with the aggressive nature of our Emlynn over the years. Now if these lads had been savaged by the agressive Emlynn & his Dog would it have made the news ?

Can"t condone violence especially to an old man, but it does state Emlynn committed the initial assault. Obviously self defence didn"t sway the court this time.

I"ve never met him face to face, but i was on the end of threatening verbal Diarrhoea shouted into one of the Asylum buildings i was in a few years ago, obviously with added Dog attack references for good measure. It"s never gonna end well in a confrontation with his aggressive attitude.

225 hrs unpaid service ? could have cleaned the Asylum up a bit if they hadn"t placed an exclusion on him lol

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
77-year-old Gwilym Pierce. Is that Elwyn?

They didn't have a very good defence, it's a shit precedent.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sounds like they had no defence, how can that goon swing a punch and expect not to receive one back ?

That's some dental bill and that amount of unpaid work is harsh, that fella is a liability, he won't be so lucky next time

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I could of been the attackers defence in court I'd rock up with all the YouTube clips of the crazy beardy in action!

Lavino

28DL Full Member
The old twat has had it coming to him for ages .. It's all part of the Denbigh experiance avoiding elwyn and his dog I've been there twice and he's rocked up both times with his muts ...

Seffy

Staff member
Maybe it was the same 19 yr old that lost his finger in an asylum down South recently :D

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
As much as people 'dislike' the chap, a 19 year old punched a 77 year old. A situation that could of been handled better.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
As much as people 'dislike' the chap, a 19 year old punched a 77 year old. A situation that could of been handled better.

There's nothing wrong with that when the person getting punched is Elwyn. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. He deserves it. Maybe he should start acting like a 77 year old instead of a 19 year old.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
I've not had the pleasure of meeting him yet, been down twice and both times he was a no show. :(

Perhaps another visit is in order.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
See this is the problem. People somehow turn 'Tresspassing is not a criminal offence' into 'Ive got the right to go wherever I like'