real time web analytics
Report - - Underground Fuel Storage Bunkers - Poole - Feb 2012 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground Fuel Storage Bunkers - Poole - Feb 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tyler Brough

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i am in Poole area could someone give a location to this so me and my friend can try find it please? would like to have a try finding it with a little idea of location. thanks

Chaos

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No! Get off your arse and go and look for it. If you start asking for locations, you're going to find you have a pretty hard time in the exploring community.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
well done,i just had a quick google and found it myself on a nice chaps blog of the place,road names and everything,wasnt that much nicer than coming on here after just joining up and asking ;)

Tyler Brough

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went here today after climbing some spikey fence. Got through the bent bars on gate blocking entrence and the blue door is sealed shut. Did a search around area and no luck finding any entrances. Is there any other ways in?

Tyler Brough

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Man you don't give up do you !
whats wrong with asking questions. why you all getting so butt hurt. I went there today had a look round the site. The entrance with the blue door inside is shut. We searched around the area more and found what looked to be a hole in ground surrounded by a fence with a hole but it was covered in bramble bushes and didn't bring any suitable gloves to move them so we left it.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
whats wrong with asking questions. why you all getting so butt hurt...

Hmm... joined ... sunday .... new guy... :DWell matey, most on here get by without asking those noob questions. Lots of times they turn out to be .... :eek:URBEXERS !!!!(not saying you're one ;)) urbex is different from URBEX (mostly the gasmasks, tophats, tuxedos & wedding dresses ...oh and the @#*&$ HDR !!!) Old School Urban Exploring here. It's sort of a way to check yer backbone. Who'd want a wank who throws their toys out of the pram over a post when they may have to rely on that person on an explore to manup ( or ladyup!) & pull the fat outta fire (so to speak) . So take it as it comes, give as good as you get & to know when to wind back in a bit ... after all , it's the internet, fer christ's sake!!! :p

Oakley1981

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i am in Poole area could someone give a location to this so me and my friend can try find it please? would like to have a try finding it with a little idea of location. thanks
Hey ladies calm down. Tyler, go to Lake Pier, Hamworthy. As you come down the hill on your right is a metal gate. To the left of it is a gap big enough to climb through, not been for 3 months so take some snips as will be overgrown. Once in go explore its all there in front of you.