real time web analytics
Information - - Update on RAF Greenham Common (Dec 16) | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Update on RAF Greenham Common (Dec 16)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UAW05

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

I'm new to urban exploration, and spent the day today visiting the WRc & Greenham Common...

...or not!

It's sad to say that the WRc at Marlow has now been demolished with only the substation kind of still standing, and Greenham Common has now become a storage facility with almost all the holes in the fences fixed up.

We managed to get through the first fence, but that was as far as we got.

Still worth going as we got some good pics!

If anyone knows any sites (that are still there!!) in east Berks, please let me know!

Thanks,
UAW05

UAW05

28DL Member
28DL Member
Xexxa unfortunately not because it was the middle of the day, with lorries full of cars driving in and out of the place...

Ozzy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, went there in December, managed to get in by getting over each fence, however being near to Christmas no one was out in the fields. We waited till about 6:30 when there where no cars left and then went in. Felt good when you are over the fences and definitely worth it. We checked out about 4 of the hangars, there where rows of military boxs and a side room had a old jeep trailer. If you have any questions give me a message.