real time web analytics
Report - - Upland Park Hotel (March 2017) Hampshire-Near Southampton/Portsmouth | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Upland Park Hotel (March 2017) Hampshire-Near Southampton/Portsmouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sneakysnake

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
UPLAND PARK HOTEL-Closed on January 8th 2013

After finding a lead to this hotel we decided to go and have a look. An initial scout suggested no security and little access prevention (the front gate was not locked). We parked a little way away and found an alternative entrance and once inside had a great time. It was almost untouched with no graffiti or vandalism and had multiple building on the grounds to explore.

I have spent plenty of time researching the site to find anything about its history but have been mostly unsuccessful.

If anyone is interested in a visit contact me and I can provide more details/help; I am more than happy to help :)

See below some pictures from the explore.

http://imgur.com/a/bW8F8

Paryz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks good! Are you from Southampton?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sneakysnake

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was my first one in a very long time and the only one I have done in the area!! What other ones are there ? :)

Crazycatlady76

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
UPLAND PARK HOTEL-Closed on January 8th 2013

After finding a lead to this hotel we decided to go and have a look. An initial scout suggested no security and little access prevention (the front gate was not locked). We parked a little way away and found an alternative entrance and once inside had a great time. It was almost untouched with no graffiti or vandalism and had multiple building on the grounds to explore.

I have spent plenty of time researching the site to find anything about its history but have been mostly unsuccessful.

If anyone is interested in a visit contact me and I can provide more details/help; I am more than happy to help :)

See below some pictures from the explore.

http://imgur.com/a/bW8F8
Hi, sounds like a rare find if no vandalism yet... Is it fairly easy to find? Could you give me location please, Regards

StuDiablo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live next door to this site. Thanks for sharing. Anyone know what they are planning to do with the site, I am surprised no one has started squatting it yet.

Would make a good location for a free party.

Who has read this thread (Total: 206) View details