real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Urban explorers warned off Vauxhall site in Ellesmere Port. 07:09:11 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Urban explorers warned off Vauxhall site in Ellesmere Port. 07:09:11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Our old 'friends' ellesmereportpioneer.co.uk

Urban explorers warned off Vauxhall site in Ellesmere Port

VAUXHALL have taken to the internet to urge people not to put themselves in danger by exploring their treatment plant in Ellesmere Port.

The car giant signed up to an online forum for urban explorers – people who spend their spare time wandering around industrial sites and taking photographs – after photographs were posted of people on the site.

Vauxhall are now warning them against further trespassing.

One urban explorer responded to the statment, arguing that the lack of security on the site made it easy pickings for people.

Full article HERE

The article doesn't name 28DL - but is refereing to post number 13 onwards on THIS report from here.

(Some user called !daz! who may well be connected to the owners - although it would be interesting to know in what capacity - as he signed up with a general motors email address daryl.(removed by me)@gm.com)

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
ha ha ha nice one ....what i said is true its wide open for anyone to....er fall in

Last edited:

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
i dont see the big deal at least it kept me fit

click on piccy for video
th_DSCF9021.jpg

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Jeez, with the amount of media attention recently doesn't 28 deserve some of the advertising royalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.