real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Locations In Bristol, United Kingdom | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Locations In Bristol, United Kingdom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always has. However there is usually a way. Stay in the shaddows at ground level.

I went to climb a gate near the wood recycling but they had a light on in there, deterrent or not I don't know.
I was too overloaded to be a ninja that day so I settled for the building next to the SS Great Britain but that was fully on lock down. But I got in to the garage at the side and took a few snaps before the heavens opened.

bristol_explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been a while but hello again, I'm curious about the old hotel that's by temple meads currently with scaffolding round it. I have had a wreckie around the building and I thought it was a active building site but turns out not. It's up for sale but doesn't look like it has any takers at the moment. Looks easy access and will be my next explore. Anyone been there or know anything about what the hotel use to be called/history? I've been told it wasn't a very nice place in its day.

BristolFlinn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Royal mail building rarely has security its all for show since I actually peeked in the little security hut and no one was present and I was there for a good 2 hours, checked again and there was still no security. The best time to go is at night and when motion is on which plays loud music for cover. Hope this helps, and if anyone has any not so known locations in Bristol, get @ me

RomanCortexiphan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yo
looking for some mates to urban explore with in Bristol and around, where's the fun on getting caught by yourself.
Hit me up if you want to?

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
It's more fun not getting caught and walking away with a sense of achievement. The old royal mail/parcel force is very much still doable.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
It's more fun not getting caught and walking away with a sense of achievement. The old royal mail/parcel force is very much still doable.

As is the Grottner Hotel by BTM but it's not really worth it is it?

Time for a beerage session, not had one since April have we?

Godge

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been a while but hello again, I'm curious about the old hotel that's by temple meads currently with scaffolding round it. I have had a wreckie around the building and I thought it was a active building site but turns out not. It's up for sale but doesn't look like it has any takers at the moment. Looks easy access and will be my next explore. Anyone been there or know anything about what the hotel use to be called/history? I've been told it wasn't a very nice place in its day.

Hi, did you have any luck with that hotel? I've got a trip to Bristol in a few days so I'm looking for places to explore

Sabrina

28DL Member
28DL Member
The old post office sorting office (Cattle Market) has demolition people on site as of Monday 5th February 2018...The company I work for is doing this much to my annoyance......Enjoy exploring guys.....keep safe

Who has read this thread (Total: 268) View details