real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Locations In Bristol, United Kingdom | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Locations In Bristol, United Kingdom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bristol_explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As @tumbles said, the bank is tricky. Not the Norwich union building. It wasn't a permission visit. It's barely worth photographing inside to be honest. I'm keeping a close eye on the bank however!
Yeah just presumed if security tight at the bank then will be just at tight at the union as the buildings are joined. Will have to go have a scout around, it just looks so grand from the outside got to see the inside (even just to cure my curiosity)

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Being pedantic, they aren't actually joined! Just be mindful of homeless folk inside, its used quite a lot lately.

Capture.PNG

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Yeah just presumed if security tight at the bank then will be just at tight at the union as the buildings are joined. Will have to go have a scout around, it just looks so grand from the outside got to see the inside (even just to cure my curiosity)

Yep, not joined at all.

bristol_explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone been in the Printers devil? I know there was a report of squatters that lived there then we evicted. No reports as far as I can see now and it’s been abandoned for years.

SaulSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been in a bunch of those and many more around Bristol.
Please PM me if you want more info and want to check out some more with me.

SaulSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for this really helpful! Didn't realise the Clifton rocks was open again. Will have to take a trip.

Yes I was talking about the huge bank on the other side of Bristol bridge, didn't know there was any other abandoned bank in the city anyway. Yeah the one in the centre is a vault, that's why I haven't even tried access. I have heard it can't be demolished as it is a grade 1/2 listed building - hence it being an eye sore there for a fair few years.

Also now in the centre there are 2 other big abandoned building by temple meads, they have scaffolding all around them and are side by side by side, but still look like they are being left, anyone know anything about them?

So happy with this response to the feed - very interesting thanks guys.

Would be well up for a meet up in Bristol !
I’ve been in both of those scaffolded buildings. Pretty cool and one has a little bar and a theatre room in!

shaysht

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys, somewhat new into the whole urban exploring scene but reading through the forums it seems like most of you are experts! If anyone is down to explore anywhere or scout out areas/rooftops then I would be happy to come along!

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Hey guys, somewhat new into the whole urban exploring scene but reading through the forums it seems like most of you are experts! If anyone is down to explore anywhere or scout out areas/rooftops then I would be happy to come along!

You in Bristol?

Lil'Legs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As it's the bank holiday this weekend anyone up for a Bristol explore? Couple of things previously boarded tight now open again. If anyone's on it drop me a pm.

Who has read this thread (Total: 268) View details