real time web analytics
Urban exploring London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban exploring London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lumi_5513

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, New here. I love to explore anything of interest. Mainly buildings but tunnels are also of interest. I don’t live in London but visit often so relatively farmiliar with the city. Any advice or places to explore would be great. Where I live overseas there’s tunnels from the war and plenty concrete bunkers which are easy to access. But not so many buildings. Last time we were in London (September) we found a good rooftop in Westminster which for a lot would be hard to access as it involved free climbing a couple walls. So any places which are fairly difficult to access would be okay. I am visiting London soon so would be nice to line something up
Tia

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
No chance is anyone going to hand out locations especially in the city. Get established and post some reports then I'm sure you'll find some locals to meet up with.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, loads of things to see on London, members will be hesetant to meet/ share info with you until they know you're the real deal, best thing to do is get out there either by yourself or with a few mates and bang some reports up.

Once they've seen you're legit they'll become more friendly.

Who has read this thread (Total: 165) View details