real time web analytics
New to Urban Exploring from West Yorkshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to Urban Exploring from West Yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

feelslikezoom86

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey There to all new and old members .

I am a 37 year old male new to Urban Exploring never been to anywhere before i came across this site via a google search after watching plenty of YouTube videos and been interested in Exploring.
Would love to explore anything from houses ,buildings, tunnels and anything in between with anyone that's in or around west Yorkshire area that's looking for someone to join them or someone that wants to join me new or old to Exploring male or female , I don't have any gear but can get some in advance.

Message me if anyone is interested

Thanks
Stephen

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to 28! Hope you manage to find what you're looking for in the way of exploring companionship, but just be aware that people might be wary to meet up with you if they don't know who you are and have no 'reports' to your name but I appreciate it's a sort of catch 22 if you'd rather not explore alone..

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
wouldn't bother with the utube crap,
theres some decent stuff on the forum & alot is ideal for a new member.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Welcome aboard.

As mentioned people may be a bit less inclined to meet up unless you try and get some reports up.

Plenty of places that are easy enough local to you for a poke around to get started. Also plenty of members around West Yorkshire too.

CraggyBeard

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm also new to this site. I moved from London to West Yorkshire in Nov 2020 and I'm still exploring the area. There are so many derelict structures that I'd like to go into. I watched the 60s/70s former Kirklees College, Huddersfield, being demolished recently, never got a chance to look inside. The old former hospital building there is still standing but security's probably tight, and there are asbestos warnings around the place.

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try get a couple of reports up and id be up for teaming up with you for the day. 25 y/o M based in WY too.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
I'm also new to this site. I moved from London to West Yorkshire in Nov 2020 and I'm still exploring the area. There are so many derelict structures that I'd like to go into. I watched the 60s/70s former Kirklees College, Huddersfield, being demolished recently, never got a chance to look inside. The old former hospital building there is still standing but security's probably tight, and there are asbestos warnings around the place.
Have you been in the building in your profile pic?