real time web analytics
Report - - Utopia (Staffordshire) July 2016 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Utopia (Staffordshire) July 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Digivamp

28DL Member
28DL Member
Managed to get out to Utopia, its a former swingers club that has recently hit the news again thanks to a few slow news days.
I bumped into a couple of other UE's when I got there, and they pointed me through an overgrown tree/ditch/fence/nettle forest to the side of the property. Turned out a previous visitor from a whilst ago judging by the dirt, had pushed through a panel on a UPVC door.
Clambering through the hole, you enter straight into the indoor pool. It's empty but the place is a bit of a mess. It looks like people just didn't go back there one day after a party. Then there are signs of construction workers having done some work a while back but that seems to have stopped now.

I'd say half of the house is still locked up as you couldn't access any of the house proper, only the swimming pool, caves, sauna, sunbed, sensory deprivation tank room, a sitting room with 'accessories' and an office of sorts.
There are plenty of utility rooms, like boiler rooms and laundries, with stuff just still there, laundry in the machine, CD's in the DJ case etc.

Am curious to know why they seem to have just left, without any of the stuff as some of it would hold value.

I saw the article in the media recently about the place, the photos look older than today, there is little dust, its more decayed now and they obviously had access to the full building which I didn't and I doubt anyone official has been there in months.

Still worth a visit, but if you're going, take a torch, some bits are pitch black and hope you like nettles ;-)

Utopia484ff.md.jpg

HouseFront0a8a4.md.jpg

Gates1b83f.md.jpg

SwimmingPool29007.md.jpg

Jacuzzi641f2.md.jpg

Saunae0663.md.jpg

Sunbed79bde.md.jpg

SensoryDepTank8301c.md.jpg

ThroneBench921be.md.jpg

Bench12f49.md.jpg

SittingRoom5390e.md.jpg

Cavese47f9.md.jpg

Caveroomf2366.md.jpg

Caveroom2c378b.md.jpg

Caveroom32ba65.md.jpg

Laundryae465.md.jpg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I had heard it had recently been torched but dont know how much damage was caused. Was that fake news, did you go inside? It would be nice if it hasn't been torched.

Once exploring with cocksuckers started going through the masses of paperwork and ringing up past clients on YouTube it was always destined to go up in flames.

It was a big thing back in the day, car key parties and purpose made sex palaces. For some reason It was the hot thing to do to see your missus get rooted out by a stranger, not my cup of tea for sure.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Bizarre coincidence. Or not?
It burned down 6 hours AFTER my post!

Well I'll be damned!

Mind you I once found a location I had spent ages searching for in Belgium only for it to burn to the ground the next day, proper bummer.

Jox88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went late last year. It doesn't look as pretty as it did in this report but there's still alot to see. Upstairs is pretty much a right off. You can get on the roof and there's one maybe two rooms that are less cremated than the others. One room downstairs is again a right off but the pool and cave and stuff are all in tact. I took loads of photos on my phone so I may put up a report. Altho i may go back with the camera and do it propley.

KerzyUrbex

There's always a silver lining...
28DL Full Member
I went late last year. It doesn't look as pretty as it did in this report but there's still alot to see. Upstairs is pretty much a right off. You can get on the roof and there's one maybe two rooms that are less cremated than the others. One room downstairs is again a right off but the pool and cave and stuff are all in tact. I took loads of photos on my phone so I may put up a report. Altho i may go back with the camera and do it propley.
I’m thinking of going this weekend - is worth the trip from Notts?

Who has read this thread (Total: 223) View details