real time web analytics
Utopia swingers club... | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Utopia swingers club...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Digivamp

28DL Member
28DL Member
I saw the same article and also am interested in exploring the site. Am considering a trip out that way on Sunday....

Alex Buckley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi This looks a great explore. I went a few months back but couldn't find a way in. Please update if you have more luck.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I imagine now its been featured in the fail its not going to be long before its strewn with needles and burnt out bits. :(

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Oh well, I better get there sometime his week then as this place is gonna be fucked by next weekend. :rolleyes:

David parsons

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place isn't abandoned

Neighbours will be looking out for anything suspicious and police and private security firms have been informed and are now regularly patrolling the area.

Some idiots have been breaking in the last few nights and senselessly damaging the property inside. Do yourself and us a favour and stay away.

Cheers

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place isn't abandoned

Neighbours will be looking out for anything suspicious and police and private security firms have been informed and are now regularly patrolling the area.

Some idiots have been breaking in the last few nights and senselessly damaging the property inside. Do yourself and us a favour and stay away.

Cheers
:popcorn

David parsons

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Doesn't matter how well kept it is, doesn't mean people can smash Windows to get in and then throw the stuff inside around. Already into thousands of pounds worth of damage since that article was published so I'm just asking kindly if people will stay out.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I think it's a fair request. It was obvious it wasn't abandoned as such when we first found it.

Digivamp

28DL Member
28DL Member
Kinda glad I went there when I did, it was messy, but more abandoned than wilful destruction.
Considering this place is in the middle of no where and you either have to drive or hike there, that people would make the effort to go there and ruin it for others is crap.

David parsons

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was the previous tenants that left it in that state, broke the owners heart and he's slowly getting all the resources ready to turn it back into a house.

The stress of having it being repeatedly broken into and damaged since that article was published isn't really helping.

i actually like what you guys do, just on here to publicise that it's not actually abandoned despite its appearances

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Doesn't matter how well kept it is, doesn't mean people can smash Windows to get in and then throw the stuff inside around. Already into thousands of pounds worth of damage since that article was published so I'm just asking kindly if people will stay out.

Just out of interest do you have a connection to the place? Owner or similar?

Also, nobody on this forum would smash anything up and I'm sure everyone reading this thread will be just as annoyed about the vandalism as you are.. hopefully it wont be damaged any further..