Web
Analytics
Report - - Victoria Building, Liverpool (Daytime) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Victoria Building, Liverpool (Daytime)

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
Returned here to attempt it during daylight hours. Unfortunately spotted going in by some 'members of the public' but they soon moved on. Once inside a low profile had to be kept as it was hard to tell whether any workers were in or not at times.

Did the same parts as before, plus discovered a few little rooms I hadn't seen before. This time the bells had to be seen, suspended high up in the tower and struck using hammers controlled by a network of levers and wires. Thankfully they didn't chime when I was up there!

Definitely an interesting building, and has a lot of history attached to it. At the moment they're putting scaffolding up the clocktower, I think to the very top.

Dsc_0196.jpg

Dsc_0071.jpg

Dsc_0073.jpg

Dsc_0074.jpg

Dsc_0079.jpg

Dsc_0081.jpg

Dsc_0097.jpg

Dsc_0104.jpg

Dsc_0087.jpg

Dsc_0105.jpg

Dsc_0113.jpg

Dsc_0139.jpg