Web
Analytics
Report - - wallescote soda ash factory august 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - wallescote soda ash factory august 2011

cotty42

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had a bit of time without a camera so now that i have one i thought i would make the most of it and take some pics.

there's been a few reports about here so i wont bore you with the history, what i will say is there was a delivery going on while we were trying to get in, not sure why but we proceeded anyway with a bit of extra ninja so we wouldnt get seen :)

so the pics:

wallescote004.jpg

wallescote006.jpg

wallescote017.jpg

wallescote023.jpg

wallescote026.jpg

wallescote027.jpg

wallescote033.jpg

wallescote042.jpg

wallescote048.jpg

wallescote051.jpg

thats all folks