Web
Analytics
Report - - Wallescote Soda Ash Works - 04/02/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Wallescote Soda Ash Works - 04/02/07

• Thread starter The Professional
  • Start date
T

The Professional

Met up with Gibbo, Bolf and his mate, Romanian1, and John

Pretty nice day weather wise in Northwich today, and I thought this place was a top site. Nice easy entry with no hassle while we were there. A couple of pikeys on site, but they gave us no bother.

northwich002.jpg

northwich010.jpg

northwich007.jpg

northwich020.jpg

I was shitting bricks walking over this

northwich051.jpg

Looking up the conveyor bridge

northwich062.jpg

Note pikey on the lower roof.

northwich071.jpg

northwich095.jpg

northwich107.jpg

northwich115.jpg
Cheers,
Gaz.

R

romanian1

Re: Wallescote Soda Ash Works - 04/02/07 -Report

felt like having a go on their quad bike, but don't reckon they'd have let me, bloody pikeys.
They were alright for pikeys those lads, i spoke to one for about ten minutes or so, he thought i was a surveyor at first so was probably far more concerend about me than i was of him, they were there to strip the wiring which has been going on for 11 years apparently.

Anyway, some pics:

DSCF0313-2.jpg

John, bolf and gibbo surveying the scene.

DSCF0327.jpg

The accident board, fortunately there were no injuries to our party bar a scraped leg and a pair or ripped jeans so we didnt have to add any statistics here.

DSCF0332.jpg

lookking through a doorway at the silos on the live part of the site.

DSCF0318.jpg

Bolf taking a picture which is probably considerably better than the one ive just posted here.

DSCF0348.jpg

Ooh, the birthplace of polythene.

DSCF0343.jpg

A big, errr, thing.

DSCF0334.jpg

Walk(this)way

DSCF0341.jpg

and finally

DSCF0347.jpg

john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Wallescote Soda Ash Works - 04/02/07 -Report

It was good to link up with you all. I hadn't said I was going so just turned up at the pub and hoped to find you, it was sooo obvious who you were when I turned up.

I enjoyed going back there and saw a lot more than last time. Some of my pics.:-

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Thanks to romanian1 for showing us round the bunker at Plumley afterwards, I need to go back when I've more time for a good look round.