real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Westen Echo, Cardiff - Nice article on web and in print | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Westen Echo, Cardiff - Nice article on web and in print

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
double post
Can you copy the img code from photobucket it should be the bottom code thanks.

brocker_uk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry used the wrong code, used website code instead of forum code.:)

th_Image.jpg

th_Image1.jpg

diehardlove

28DL Full Member
Fuck it they used my pics.I take back all the nice stuff i said about them bunch of cunts.

diehardlove

28DL Full Member
Gamble on a stamp and send them an invoice for a reasonable amount mate.

Yeah think i will the worst thing is they cropped out my copyright which is pissing me off a treat,
£25 a image sound about right ?
cheers for the advice ot.

Riemann

Sunshine Indoors
28DL Full Member
£25 sounds about right, especially as they cropped your watermark.

tbh, I wouldn't bother asking for any more per image as local papers are quite an arse to get any money out of them anyway (even for 'asked for' images).

pixman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They used one of my photos, but not going to be chasing for any money as i like the article. Definite, asking would have been nice, and had the article been written in a negative way I would be annoyed. But I took photos of the coal exchange and uploaded them to this public domain forum specifically so others could see the demise of what was a great building, and the article reflects that.

Also, I didn't have any watermarks cropped out - thats a bit rudder :-(

Diehardlove - sorry for the delay mate but I did get your copy in the post yesterday...

diehardlove

28DL Full Member
They used one of my photos, but not going to be chasing for any money as i like the article. Definite, asking would have been nice, and had the article been written in a negative way I would be annoyed. But I took photos of the coal exchange and uploaded them to this public domain forum specifically so others could see the demise of what was a great building, and the article reflects that.

Also, I didn't have any watermarks cropped out - thats a bit rudder :-(

Diehardlove - sorry for the delay mate but I did get your copy in the post yesterday...

Thanks so much mate just let me know what i owe you and next time your this way give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details