real time web analytics
what’s happening in bristol | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

what’s happening in bristol

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Will926

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I have just moved to Bristol and have become very interested in exploring old abandoned (maybe haunted ) places however I am new to the Bristol area and so far every location we’ve scouted has looked very inaccessible. I’m also struggling to find people with the same interest as I’m the only one in the house who’s 100% on scouting out new spots. Where would you all recommend going in Bristol ?

bread.bin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man, there's some cool places. when I'm next down I'll drop you a message

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

Main page of the bulletin board would be a good place to start:

Lovingly crafted by one of the established members to help newcomers to the bulletin board find their way round.

If you really don't have a few minutes to read the newcomers guide then look to the top right of any page and you'll see a search box. There are thousands of 'reports' and they all have a date and location. Search terms can be combined if you want to look for specific things (though using 'haunted' is unikley to be fruitful).

For finding people the personal pages of the local rag or cards in telephone boxes might work. I beleive there are pieces of software available for cell phones which serve the same purpose for non-Ludites.

Urbx15

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I have just moved to Bristol and have become very interested in exploring old abandoned (maybe haunted ) places however I am new to the Bristol area and so far every location we’ve scouted has looked very inaccessible. I’m also struggling to find people with the same interest as I’m the only one in the house who’s 100% on scouting out new spots. Where would you all recommend going in Bristol ?

Hi have you managed to look around Norwich union building in Bristol yet ??

Scarlet_rouge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my other half are bristol, been to a few places local in the area what have you managed so far?

ChinaDoll

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello! Did you find some people or places? Interested in joining forces :)

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lots of underground stuff around Bath and Corsham if thats your thing ? Quite a lot of old military stuff too, no idea on houses and such as it's not really my thing.

Boatiegirl

28DL Member
28DL Member
Did you have a meet up
in Bristol? would be great to meet up with some locals.

Who has read this thread (Total: 331) View details