real time web analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Cardiff City Asylum, Cardiff - August 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Cardiff City Asylum, Cardiff - August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanZ

ERROR 401
28DL Full Member
There are no cells in Whitchurch Hospital. Trust me, I worked there a very long time. One thing you may have missed out on though, is a labyrinth of tunnels under the hospital. The access points are along the corridor routes that the main entrance doors to each ward are. A few years ago, police were searching the grounds for a missing member of staff, when they stumbled upon a Cannabis factory under one of the wards - West 5 I think. Check out the tunnels next time you go....

we most definitely didn't miss out on those..:D

urbanphotography293

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, these are some epic photos, where abouts in cardiff is it? can you add a location? and also you know your first picture (the drone shot) is that all of the asylum? Cheers :)

Minor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, these are some epic photos, where abouts in cardiff is it? can you add a location? and also you know your first picture (the drone shot) is that all of the asylum? Cheers :)

Thanks buddy.

The location can be found by Google searching the name, so there is no need for me to post it.
The first image is not a drone shot, it's from the tower. And yes, there is more to this site than pictured in my report.

Happy exploring :thumb

urbanphotography293

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks buddy.

The location can be found by Google searching the name, so there is no need for me to post it.
The first image is not a drone shot, it's from the tower. And yes, there is more to this site than pictured in my report.

Happy exploring :thumb

Thankyou, for replying :) your pictures are great! I have recently joined this sight and still trying to figure out how to put pictures up! lol :p