Web
Analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff, February 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff, February 2019

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've tr
When you live 30 miles away, you don't want to go to an area and struggle to get in
it's a risk and 30 miles is not that bad, I've travelled an hours diversion for no entry and visiting the derp 'cloud house' destroys a decent amount of time

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
When you live 30 miles away, you don't want to go to an area and struggle to get in
I live in Plymouth and I've travelled up to Scotland solo before without knowing how access would be to the places I visited. I may have failed at some but that certainly didn't put me off. The vast majority of the time it's possible to find a way into a building when you spend enough time searching and with carefull timing.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I live in Plymouth and I've travelled up to Scotland solo before without knowing how access would be to the places I visited. I may have failed at some but that certainly didn't put me off. The vast majority of the time it's possible to find a way into a building when you spend enough time searching and with carefull timing.
Also sprinkle abit of luck especially if its a site which isnt a derp or on the tour bus

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
30 miles is nothing. Believe me, absolutely nothing. It's nearly 100 miles away from me and I never worried once.
pffftttt......I'm about 230 miles away :thumb hahaha. Been three times over the past few years too.