real time web analytics
Report - - Whittingham-22/04/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whittingham-22/04/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

R

romanian1

An extremely well documented place as well i know but having now visited for the first time after a love affair with the place from the moment i clapped eyes on the reports of the place and then backed up by reading the excellent whittingham site i felt it rude not to at least show my take on the place.

Visited with userscott, cass and our four tourguides (many thanks to you all) Karl, azubi, Damon and pixie who between them must have racked up treble figures in terms of visits and gave us what can only be classed as an extremely comprehensive tour and kept us out of trouble (well pretty much anyway:D)

First group of shots are of (im reliably informed) are of st lukes and lawns
DSCF2416.jpg

DSCF2427.jpg

DSCF2423.jpg

DSCF2433.jpg

DSCF2439.jpg

DSCF2457.jpg

Now on to cameron house as i insisted on seeing "dweebs mosaic" as it was known (well by me at least)and seeing as the others wanted to visit the pub i managed to persuade Karl (without too much difficulty) to show me around there whilst they got some food.

DSCF2471.jpg

Dweebs mosaic, looking a bit dusty despite Karl giving it a once over with a mophead we found.
DSCF2475.jpg

DSCF2467.jpg

Karl in the background of this shot, feel free to mock him for his choice of clothing, particularly the three quarter lengths:thumb
DSCF2484.jpg

DSCF2478.jpg

Couple more of st lukes to finish and a the traditional hall shot (the precise moment my batteries decided to die after a 15 sec exposure)
DSCF2494.jpg

DSCF2493.jpg

D

Damon

Re: Whittingham-22/04/07-Report

I'll throw a few in for the sake of it. Once again photoshop comes to the rescue. I need a lot more practice with a DSLR before I'll be close to happy with the results.

Nice day all in all, shame you guys got busted. But on the up side, I didn't :D

YellowWindow.jpg

Pianokeys.jpg

Ivyleaf.jpg

BrokenGlass.jpg

SiCass.jpg

Bannister.jpg

Latch.jpg

Watchin.jpg