real time web analytics
Who is free in Dorset tomorrow for cinema explore | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Who is free in Dorset tomorrow for cinema explore

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I'm doing a really weird explore of a place. Who's around tomorrow and I'll message with more info

Evilgenius

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this anything to do with the ABC cinema in Bournemouth that was live on the news last night?? :)

djmip

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm doing a really weird explore of a place. Who's around tomorrow and I'll message with more info
I don't know if I'm a daY late but if u not been down there yet I would be up for a mission round I'm in bmth too and got no work tomo :-) . I don't know how to send numbers or something I guess I can pm on here or Something. I'm quite new on this site :-) . I have got a loAd of pics of an empty pair of houses in ferndown (think it was a nursery) but don't really know if the pics are worth posting its a pretty cool place tho and the piano there is still in tune which is a nice touch :)

RoxyBird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi.....I'm near. Any chance of letting us know, where in Ferndown? I'm not sure how to send a private message.....hopefully you do!

Tankgirl

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I'm a local who's really interested In going to see these houses in ferndown any chance you can help me find them They sound awesome x