real time web analytics
Report - - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment Oldham 01-2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment Oldham 01-2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Williamsons Fire and Rescuue Equipment Oldham 01-2015

Places like this are still relatively common in Birmingham. I mean we have vast swaths of the city like Digbeth or the Jewelry/Gun Quarters where you can find these places still in existence on most streets (and that's without even considering the black country.) Same could be said of Sheffield or Stoke. Yet there seems big citys where i totally expect similar areas that don't really seem to deliver the goods. Mancs, Liverpool and Newcastle come to mind. Are they genuinely devoid of places like this or are people just not looking?

I agree with Camerashy on this but to add my opinion on the matter, Manchester seems to be one of them places you get a lot of people joining but time and time again if it's drains roof tops or middle earth its always the same people posting new stuff i'm not saying new members don't bring things to the table it's just i rarely see new stuff from this area. It's not the centre that is the problem its the surrounding areas we need to look at, Bolton, Rochdale Etc Etc. I know a few places in Bolton that need doing. In fact I'm going to post a full list of all my waiting to do list and anyone out their wanting to do them first, please be my guest. My baby daughter has slowed me down a lot i would be nice to see them done no matter what…Enough said we're a community so lets act like one..

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
^ A proper attitude :thumb

There should be loads of places around of a similar nature, pretty sure I can think of one near Bolton that used to be a proper Aladdin's cave full of industrial stuff. May still be trading for all I know tbh. Looks a good one this & I'm glad people like you guys are out there making these places look awesome :thumb

Max Speed

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I´m liking that a lot...like others have said its a sad loss I had some good stuff from there many years ago

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Always spied this from the top deck of the 184 bus to Manchester, nice to see inside.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Williamsons Fire and Rescuue Equipment Oldham 01-2015

I hope mancs has more of this stuff. I always thought it should do!

I'm fairly sure it has, in my opinion anyway. You just need to drive 'everywhere' and they'll be there. We've said this from day one.

Nice explore as well, didn't see it when you first posted it.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Enough said we're a community so lets act like one..

You wouldn't think so at times sadly, sometimes a nod or a heads up is nice, nobody needs an invite as all this stuff is out there and easy enough to find a way in anyway :thumb