real time web analytics
Report - - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment - Oldham – April 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment - Oldham – April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Cheers all, it was a nice mooch.

I'm not saying it hasn't been posted elsewhere, but that's the first time I've read the history, thanks, very interesting and a real shame.

I'm surprised there was so little history on this place, considering it was a well known local business which was nearly a 100 years old.

Absolutely spot on mate, thanks for the heads up too. Nothing seems to have changed since my visit. i missed the cellar too gutted that looks worthy of another visit, i love the write up to mate you did your home work on that. Lets hope some more people can make the effort now.

Cheers Host, was worth spending a bit of time on the report as both Ojay and myself had fond memories of the place when it was open. Another part of Oldham's heritage lost to the Metrolink and redevelopment. Hopefully a few more folk will make the effort as it's a quality Derp, a labyrinth of rooms and corridors, the stables with the cobble floor is worth the effort on their own.

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Cracking report! Only visited here a few times but how they kept records of everything was mad. We went in for some ladders and he came out with a massive folder and knew where to look!

Have to pop my head in - Kind of "thought" it would be stripped and empty which was a massive mistake . . .